Post by MoonShine Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

[STYLE title="StarCliff Castle" map="https://i.imgur.com/44nbOKv.png"]

[RP a1="https://2img.net/h/s19.postimg.cc/roory68eb/castle_1.png"
a2="https://2img.net/h/s19.postimg.cc/z77x6szr7/castle_2.png"
a3="https://2img.net/h/s19.postimg.cc/4ypn56p6r/castle_3.png"
a4="https://2img.net/h/s19.postimg.cc/ii6haw35v/castle_4.png"
a5="https://2img.net/h/s19.postimg.cc/xuq84x2bn/castle_5.png"
a6="https://2img.net/h/s19.postimg.cc/4r208oe83/castle_6.png" desc1="Welcome to StarCliff Kingdom's castle! The security will strict, but you are welcome to enter if you have important busy to attend too. You can also excess the library if you have a pass. Around back is where you will find the Royal Courtyard, but only Royals are able to go there." desc2="This is the Royal Court. The Queen and King may throw some balls here that everyone can attend. In the far right corner you will find the library and on the other side you will find a staircase that leads to the 2nd story. Only certain members of the court can excess this area." desc3="The library is the biggest in the whole land. You can find any type of book you want here, but you can't take the books out of the building. You can find the Queen and Or King here reading." desc4="After going up the stairs and down the hall, on the right you will find the Leader's chamber. Only the servants are allowed in the chamber to help tend to the King and Queen." desc5="Welcome to the Royal table. The Leaders will occasionally talk with the Court to discuss certain matters that need to be attended too. They eat dinner and breakfast at this table as well." desc6="The court can only be accessed by going through the castle and out the door were the Royal Table is. The yard is only for the Royals so they can relax in peace. The Queen and King may hold important balls in the yard if they so desire." url1="http://malleni-stock.deviantart.com/art/Castle-Stock-02-133253463" url2="http://eirian-stock.deviantart.com/art/BG-King-s-Chapel-197268714"
url3="http://kippa2001.deviantart.com/art/The-John-Rylands-Library-Manchester-383513761"
url4="http://www.deviantart.com/art/Castle-Howard-Bedroom-444748419" url5="http://evelivesey.deviantart.com/art/The-Refectory-408653372"
url6="http://www.deviantart.com/art/Castle-Courtyard-and-Ivy-185902330" name1="malleni-stock" name2="eirian-stock" name3="kippa2001" name4="kippa2001" name5="evelivesey" name6=" grimdeva"]

!3NEWSLETTER!3
[mission date="2014-03-11" requestor="Strong" request="https://live-the-worldwide-3.rpg-board.net/t52-atiin-lake-page-1#225" addressed="Anyone in special"]
[learning date="2014-03-11" requestor="Strong" request="https://live-the-worldwide-3.rpg-board.net/t52-atiin-lake-page-1#225" addressed="Anyone in special"]
[accepted date="2014-03-11" requestor="Strong" request="https://live-the-worldwide-3.rpg-board.net/t52-atiin-lake-page-1#225" master="Keifer" approval="https://live-the-worldwide-3.rpg-board.net/t52-atiin-lake-page-1#226" topic="https://live-the-worldwide-3.rpg-board.net/t22-a-traditional-hunt"]

Last edited by MoonShine on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Title change)

MoonShine
MoonShine

[RANK="Former Dominant Female STP" style="color:rgb(15, 189, 255);font-size: 16px;font-family: Amarante; padding-bottom: 7px;" img="https://i.imgur.com/OdPk7El.png"]
▪ Age : 6 Years

Back to top Go down

StarCliff Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: StarCliff Castle

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:38 am

P3 Gallius nodded with approval to the idea, and silently stalked behind the guard and his queen. His hands swept the dust and crumbs off his clothing and plucked strands of hair that clung to the material. p4 Once he felt tidied up, Gallius realized his pace had quickened due to Arane now behind him grasping his shoulders. A strange feeling bubbled inside his heart - what it was was unknown. The feeling vanished into nothingness when news from Jacques hit him: First things first, I would not recommend heading off by yourselves until this matter is resolved. I can have Denim go along with you if you ever after to go anywhere. Speaking of Denim, he should be following us shortly. Following with a question so sudden, his head turned to face hers. Is this going to interfere with the wedding? !1I believe it may. If we have danger coming our way, we need the wedding to proceed immediately. Such as..tomorrow.!1 King Gallius faced Arane in the eye with a sad look that said, "I'm sorry." There was a brief moment of silence until a young lad came on scene. !1You're Denim? Come join us.!1 The male waved over the guard.

[TAG add="Everyone" men="Everyone"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:00 pm

A3 Arane frowned when Gallius spoke up. He seemed so fine with the idea being postponed... And then he said it. The one thing that caused Aranes heart to jump and tumble.'Tomorrow?' She looked at her future husband and saw the sorrowful look in his eyes, completely different from the shocked expression on her own face.!1Tomorrow...!1 She felt herself swaying, but she kept herself upright in her chair. Tomorrow her life would change...Tomorrow she would be Queen of Gypsy Kingdom...Tomorrow she would be... Not even the arrival of Denim stopped her next move.
Arane rose from her chair suddenly, knocking it backwards and ran from the room, down the stairs, and into the safety of books, deep in the library shelves where the oldest of the kingdoms history sat, aging away, like human ashes on cremation. She felt the tears before she knew they were there. Her breath came quick, and she fell to her knees and buckled over, not believing what she had heard. Her braid fell over her left shoulder and she tried to swing it back, but it refused to remain tame. She tried to keep her sobs quiet, as to not be found by the others. She didn't know what to think, or feel, but what she thought was bravery in the council room turned out to be fear. And it scared her.

[TAG add="Everyone" men="Gallius"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:31 pm

p4 Gallius Argent had barely blinked when everything turned to chaos. A chair tipped, some stacks of books crashed to the floor scattering about. The last thing he saw was the queen running away with tear-filled eyes. Knowing he should use the opportunity to support his fiance, Gallius rose slowly from his seat. !1Excuse me, men.!1 The King barely muttered under his breath, bending over to pick up fallen books. The King walked carefully down the stairs due to books in his way of vision, and asked servants where had Arane left to as the walked past him. They directed him to the right direction, and politely took the books from his arms. Weeping could be heard in the far back of the corner, and Gallius followed the sound until he spotted the crumbled frame of Queen Arane. The King sat himself on the opposite side of the shelf and heaved a sigh. !1Let's talk about this.!1 Gal started gently, staring her down with sympathy. !1I hate that this has to be rushed. I really am sorry, but you don't have to worry about our official rule rushing our friendship or relationship.!1 The King did have an interest for her, but he wanted to take it slow just as she probably wanted too. He scooted closer to her weeping form, and moved the hair covering her eyes and sticking to her moist skin. Then, he leaned in closer and placed a peck on her forehead. !1Things will work out. Give it time.!1

[TAG add="Men, Arane" men="Everyone"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:50 pm

P4 Arane heard the foot falls of servaants passing her and eventually the footfalls of her future husband. She didn't look up at him as he spoke through a sigh. SHe wanted nothing t do with him right now, and yet she felt his eyes on her. He spoke of their relationship and how sorry he was for rushing things so quickly. Then he was next to her, removing loosened strands of hair from her damp face and kissing her forehead.'Things will work out. Give it time.' There were a million responses she wanted to throw at this man, but she shook her head, avoiding his gaze.!1You are very insistant on the marriage, it seems. What was said in the courtyard the other day... seems so far away.!1She took a deep breath to calm herself better.!1You understand that the marriage binds us forever?!1Her voice was more normal now, serious. She still avoided his gaze.!1How could you think of marriage when the kingdom is at stake?!1She looked at him then.!1What would that prove? We are bound but then the threat of loss haunts us both as we surrender to death in a battle field.!1 Arane didn't want to think on this subject, but it brought feelings even she couldn't put together. Maybe...She does feel something for this man. Even as she stared at him, she lost her next words.

[TAG add="Gallius" men="Kingdom, war"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:07 pm

p4 You are very insistant on the marriage, it seems. What was said in the courtyard the other day... seems so far away. Gallius couldn't do anything but nod in agreement. He wasn't sure how to respond. You understand that the marriage binds us forever? !1I see it as a commitment to each other and the kingdom. As for us..I guess its a promise to each other that means we need to work together and protect each other.!1 How could you think of marriage when the kingdom is at stake? !1It'll give us an official rule of the Kingdom, and for me and maybe others, it may give hope that everything is gonna be okay.!1 Gallius slide his hand over hers, and gave it a squeeze before releasing it. A faint smile appeared on his lips, one that gave others hope. !1My father told me that obstacles come our way so we can become stronger, and as long as we hold onto hope, we will always make it through.!1

[TAG add="Arane" men="Arane"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:35 pm

P4 Arane listened to his words as he answered he questions. SHe held his gaze and couldn't possibly look away. SHe nodded stiffly when he finished.!1Your right. Marriage would give them a sense of power with us together.!1Then for some reason she laughed.!1How interesting it is to here you speak such things.!1Then she was straight faced just as instantly. Her stomach rolled but even so it wouldn't stop her lips from catching his before he could pull away. It wasn't that she forced herself to, it was that she wanted. It must have been some unknown love inside her. Or the fear of seeing him dead on a battle field. SHe didn't know exactly, but she she kissed him, gently. What sensations filled her...
!1I guess there is something between us after all.!1She mumbled around his lips. Obviously, she had brought anger to cover her truest feelings for this man, and never realized it till now

[TAG add="Gallius" men="Gallius war"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:11 pm

p4 Gallius smiled from ear to ear when she leaned over and kissed him, and immediately he did the same in return. !1I think you're right,!1 He replied, after he pulled away from her lips. A sense of embarrassment crept over his mind and he started to scoot away. What if they had an audience? !1I think we should go back..They may think we ditched them or something.!1 A small chuckle was let loose at the thought. Gallius bent down and grabbed Arane's hand to help her up to her feet. !1You gonna be okay?!1 He inquired quietly with a smile. It wasn't until then when he made an oath to himself that he'd live to make her happy. !2If it's love, then I'm starting to love her.!2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:20 pm

P4 Arane smiled into the kiss Gallius returned and saw a brightness in his eyes when he pulled away. She was sure she felt the same. She laughed when he mentioned the others. His chuckle made her all the more flustered. He grabbed her hand and helped her to her feet.!1I'll be fine.!1She replied to his question.And then a thought came to her.!1Do you thing term of peace, negotiations would bring the kingdoms at ease?!1She spoke quietly to prevent any eavesdropping servants from nosing in.

[TAG add="Galius" men="Same"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:23 am

A4 Jacques watched as the King seated himself and began talking to Arane about the wedding, soon Denim came in. He would have laughed and made a comment about the kids, but this was a serious time at hand, not a time for making jokes. He let the King and Queen go back and forth about the wedding they didn't seem ready for. Jacques saw that Arane wasn't really sure herself if the two of them should marry and maybe she was right, but then she finally kissed Gallius and Jacques reconsidered. An image of Meluna came to mind and he wondered what she was doing before pushing it aside. After they finished he continued, !1The Northern Kingdom across the channel seems to be moving about quite a lot, there military has grown substantially as well. I wasn't able to make out a lot of what was being talked about before the storm came blowing in. My apologies Milord.!1 He cleared his throat hoping he wasn't being rude, !1As for the wedding...the Kingdom would be officially claimed once the King and Queen are married, but... are the two of you ready? It doesn't have to be rushed so soon. We could perhaps throw a Ball for the Town to enjoy all the while not trying to raise a fuss over everything until we know for certain the Kingdom is planning to launch an attack on us.!1

[TAG add="Everyone" men="Everyone, Meluna"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:39 pm

p4 Do you thing term of peace, negotiations would bring the kingdoms at ease? !1Whatever involves less war. War brings nothing but more issues, there is no peace out of war!1 Gallius croaked loudly, followed by a few coughs. !1Lets get back to the guys.!1 The King lead his lady by the hand toward the table were they all had once sat discussing important matters. Gal pulled out a chair for himself and Arane, and waited for her to sit before he planted himself. The Northern Kingdom across the channel seems to be moving about quite a lot, there military has grown substantially as well. I wasn't able to make out a lot of what was being talked about before the storm came blowing in. My apologies Milord. As for the wedding...the Kingdom would be officially claimed once the King and Queen are married, but... are the two of you ready? It doesn't have to be rushed so soon. We could perhaps throw a Ball for the Town to enjoy all the while not trying to raise a fuss over everything until we know for certain the Kingdom is planning to launch an attack on us.
Gallius didn't know how or what to respond, so he sent a cast of questioning eyes to Arane. !1Have your men ready in case there happens to be any surprises..as for the wedding, Arane and I will discuss an appropriate date.!1

[TAG add="Arane, Jacques" men="Arane, Jacques"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:00 pm

P4. Arane nodded to his response. He was right, but she couldn't shke thoughts of them going to war anyways as he led her by the hand back to the others. She sat in the chair Gallius pulled out for her and listened as the men spoke of the coming possibility of war. 'The Northern Kingdom across the channel seems to be moving about quite a lot, there military has grown substantially as well. I wasn't able to make out a lot of what was being talked about before the storm came blowing in. My apologies Milord. As for the wedding...the Kingdom would be officially claimed once the King and Queen are married, but... are the two of you ready? It doesn't have to be rushed so soon. We could perhaps throw a Ball for the Town to enjoy all the while not trying to raise a fuss over everything until we know for certain the Kingdom is planning to launch an attack on us.' !1I'm glad you made it back here safely.!1Arane said softly. She smiled at Jacques before her future husband spoke up on the terrible matter at hand. The wedding was mentioned, and he had glanced at her questioningly. She bit her lip, unsure what to say.'Have your men ready in case there happens to be any surprises..as for the wedding, Arane and I will discuss an appropriate date.
'
Arane nodded in agreement.!1Have we no allies we could look to?!1She couldn't recall of any being mentioned by her parents before, but Jacques had to know this. She fidgeted in her seat slightly, not wanting to sit there for too much longer.

[TAG add="Jacques, Gallius" men="Same"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:26 am

P4 Jacque listened intently to the King and made sure he heard every word he said. He didn't want to miss anything. 'Have your men ready in case there happens to be any surprises..as for the wedding, Arane and I will discuss an appropriate date.' He nodded his head at the King's reply. !1I will make sure they are ready, milord. Nothing will go unnoticed from now on.!1 He turned his attention to Arane who was glad he had returned safely. !2I'm glad they don't know what really happen to me..I don't need pity.!2 He bowed respectfully, but a bit stiffly remembering he still had the badges on. Arane then spoke of allies that they could turn too. He scratched his chin before answering, !1Well..there is the other Kingdom southwest of us that could possible lend a hand. They prefer to keep to themselves, but they do not have good relations with the Northwestern kingdom, so they might lend a hand to get a chance to defeat them.!1 He thought about it for a second more and come to the conclusion that it would be a good idea to ask them. They would mostly likely jump at the chance for a little war with the other Kingdom, but thats what he was worried about. !2What about all the innocent people..!2 He pushed it aside, since it wasn't the main concern.

He turned back to the King, !1Milord, when you and your Lady have decided on date let me know as soon as you can. In the mean time, I will be training some of the new recruits with Denim and warning the others to be on their guard.!1

[TAG add="Gallius, Arane" men="everyone"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:22 am

Assassin

A4. The assassin moved lightly, swiftly. He finally heard voices and then listened quietly for a moment.!2I will make sure they are ready, milord. Nothing will go unnoticed from now on.Well..there is the other Kingdom southwest of us that could possible lend a hand. They prefer to keep to themselves, but they do not have good relations with the Northwestern kingdom, so they might lend a hand to get a chance to defeat them.Milord, when you and your Lady have decided on date let me know as soon as you can. In the mean time, I will be training some of the new recruits with Denim and warning the others to be on their guard.!2The man smiled as he crept a little closer. He readied the sharp knief in his left hand, prepared to jump for the weakest of the group. Of course, he had to sneak past the guards, but he wouldn't. He would simply take them out for good pleasure, and snatch his target. He waited for the right moment to do so.

[TAG add="No one" men="Everyone"]

Game Master
Game Master

[RANK="Do not belong to any community" style="color: rgba(205, 164, 90, 0.67);font-size: 13px;font-family: Amarante;padding-bottom: 0px;position: absolute;" img="https://i.imgur.com/fnP3Evh.png" url=""]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:42 am

I will make sure they are ready, milord. Nothing will go unnoticed from now on. Well..there is the other Kingdom southwest of us that could possible lend a hand. They prefer to keep to themselves, but they do not have good relations with the Northwestern kingdom, so they might lend a hand to get a chance to defeat them. Milord, when you and your Lady have decided on date let me know as soon as you can. In the mean time, I will be training some of the new recruits with Denim and warning the others to be on their guard.

A4 !1You better be on your way, then, Captain.!1 The King spoke quietly, yet firmly, to know he was not happy with the kingdom's defenses. If there was battle soon, they should already be in the best of shape. !1Arane and myself will keep you posted if we have any updates.!1 Glancing to Arane if she had something to say, Gallius waved his palm in the air. !1Dismissed. Both of you. Get started on that training.!1 An idea slipped into mind, and the idea made him cringe. !1Wait. When battle do comes around, remember that their citizens will not be harmed. If they surrender, they are allowed to join us. If they don't, then they are on their own.!1 His raised hand flickered; !1Dismissed.!1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:01 am

A4. Arane listened to Jocques explainations.!2I will make sure they are ready, milord. Nothing will go unnoticed from now on. Well..there is the other Kingdom southwest of us that could possible lend a hand. They prefer to keep to themselves, but they do not have good relations with the Northwestern kingdom, so they might lend a hand to get a chance to defeat them. Milord, when you and your Lady have decided on date let me know as soon as you can. In the mean time, I will be training some of the new recruits with Denim and warning the others to be on their guard.!2She nodded in agreement to this.!2Arane and myself will keep you posted if we have any updates.Get started on that training.When battle do comes around, remember that their citizens will not be harmed. If they surrender, they are allowed to join us. If they don't, then they are on their own.Dismissed.!2 Arane rose to her feet and met the glance of her future husband.!1I think we should discuss things later and plan the wedding.!1She said as she made for the stairs. She paused and turned to look at Gallius.!1Perhaps tomorrow will be pleasant. We should make the ceremony quick if we need to. I will discuss details over dinner.!1She lifted her foot, prepared to leave.

[TAG add="Gallius" men="Everyone"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:15 am

A4. The assassin listened intently now as footsteps came nearer to his hiding place. A smile pulled his lips tight. It was the queen. The assassin made his move the second she came into view, once she had spoken her last word. His right arm whipped around her waste and the knife to her her throat.!1Don't move.!1He hissed in her ear. Then he met the eyes of those before him, mainly the future king.!1You move, the girl dies,!1 he said with a breath. He would take her away from here. And he started to move back towards the steps. He whirled the queen sideways and led her down the stairs and out of the library to a window of which he had climbed up. He grasped the rope he'd used and lifted the queen over the edge and leaped up behind her, holding her by the waist now with the other hand grasping the rope. He glanced behind him with a smile before leaping down, allowing himself to free fall down the rope onto the back of his steed that waited for him in the courtyard. He kicked the horse forward, laughing in the night.

[TAG add="Everyone="Same"]

Game Master
Game Master

[RANK="Do not belong to any community" style="color: rgba(205, 164, 90, 0.67);font-size: 13px;font-family: Amarante;padding-bottom: 0px;position: absolute;" img="https://i.imgur.com/fnP3Evh.png" url=""]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:01 am

A4 He listened intently as the King spoke. Everything he said was going to be recorded in his mind for later use. Anything he could do to please them would satisfy him greatly. 'You better be on your way, then, Captain. Arane and myself will keep you posted if we have any updates.Wait. When battle do comes around, remember that their citizens will not be harmed. If they surrender, they are allowed to join us. If they don't, then they are on their own. Dismissed.' Jacques nodded his head in agreement. The King always knew how to show those that did now harm mercy. That was one aspect he knew about the King, one that matched himself and could relate too. !1You have my word. No citizens shall be harmed.!1 It was promise that would be very hard to keep, but he was determined to make it become reality.

He stepped out of the way and bowed as the King and Queen got up from the table to make their departure. In a swift movement something shot in front of him and grabbed the Queen by the waist and put a knife to her throat. He would have drawn his sword, but he didn't want to make any sudden moves with the knife pressed firmly against her neck. Before Jacques could do anything the assassin and the Queen was out the window and tearing down the street on the assassin's horse, !4Arane!!4 He didn't waste any second before turning and tearing through the library toward the stables. !4Denim try to cut him off so he doesn't head through the Forest! I will chase him from behind!!4 A3 He ran through the Court completely ignoring the guards and out the doors. He really should be keeping this quiet, all they needed was the town to be thrown off their feet because the Queen was captured.
!4- The Stables -!4

[TAG add="Arane, Gallius, Denim" men="Everyone"]
(How about a little Horse race in the Forest? Eh?) :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:36 am

A4-A1 Arane choked on her screams when a stranger caught her off guard. An arm wrapped around her waist and a blade came to her throat.!2You move, the girl dies.!2 The whisper sent a chill down Aranes spine. Her eyes found Gallius, and she stared at him only for a moment before the man whipped her around, and dragged her down the steps of the council room.!1Let go of me!!1She shouted. But he did not seem to care. He brought her to a window and she was hoisted onto the sill, gasping.!2Is he going to throw me out the window?No...!2 She thought frightfully. But the man had her by the waist, slung her over his shoulder. She gasped when he jumped and Arane could her the calls of Jocques and her own gasp as they freefell. She grunted when they hit the back of a black horse and she was left to dangle helplessly over the saddle as the man reined his horse from the courtyard. Arane tried to reach for her dagger she kept on her belt, but the rode was bumpy.!2Help!!2 She screamed at herself.

[TAG add="Assassin" men="Jacques, Gallius"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:22 am

A1 He reined Beau to a stop at the front gates of the castle and handed the reins to the assassin's horse to one of the guard. !1Take him to the Jail, and put his horse in a pasture by itself.!1 He carefully lowered himself to the ground still a bit woozy from his wound and from not eating. Before helping the queen off he glanced down the path to see if he could spot Meluna, but there was no sign of her yet. !2I'm sorry Meluna..!2 He signed and scooped the queen up in his arms. She was still bleeding, so that would be the first thing they needed to stop. !2Meluna can help.!2

A2 He entered the castle and went up the stairs to the Royal Table. At least he would be able to set her down comfortably. A5 He was panting by the time he made it up the stairs and slowly set her on the table. He very slowly and carefully took off his armor and set it under the Queen's leg so it would be elevated. Then he took off his under shirt, exposing his purple abdomen, and laid it on the arrow wound to stop the bleeding. He finally sat on one of the chairs with a huff and put his head in his hands.

[TAG add="Gaurd" men="Everyone"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 7:21 am

a4 The King stood frozen, too startled to move or react, and by the time Gallius could react - time had already run out. Arane was gone; Denim and Jacques had already saddled their horses and left. !2What if she never comes back?!2 His mind tossed and turned with worry, and his legs paced the floor. Why didn't he do anything?! !1Someone get me some water.!1 The King had ordered someone from the crowd, while he pulled up a chair and stared into the stormy night. His head fell into his hands, too stressed to comprehend anything. A silent prayer did get murmured out of his lips though, but it'd be difficult for anyone to hear do to his hands slightly covering his mouth. !1Dear God, please bring Arane in one peace...I may love that girl.!1
Milord, your water.
!1Thank you, ma'am.!1 His sweaty palms wrapped around the cup, and his sand-paper like throat chugged the water. A relieved sigh escaped his mouth. !1Another, please.!1 The cup was taken from his hands, and he got up and picked up things that had been knocked over. There was footsteps from outside his shut door. Was it them? He didn't know. After receiving the water again, Gallius exited himself from the bedroom and into the library. a5 Arane was sprawled out on the table, oozing with blood, and so was Jacques. The cup dropped from his sweaty palms. His eyes twitched with anger, and his face got really red. !1What the heck happened?!1 Gallius shouted, shoving everyone out of his way. !1Arane,!1 The King spoke, softer this time, while brushing some hair from her face. !1I hope there's a good enough reason for this..!1

[TAG add="Arane, Servant, Jacques" men="Same"]

Sorry for holding everything up. Ended up having less time than I thought. I think I may get interested in this again with people joining now :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:19 am

A1. Once they had reached the castle, Aranes dismayed expression and anger towards Jacques left her and all she wanted was to find Gallius and inform him of what had happened. The Captain had ordered for men to put the Assassin in jail and his horse in a separate stall. She wasn't listening. Arane allowed the captain to help her down from his horse and sweep her into his arms, carrying her inside. A2, The stars seemed no less simpler then carrying her and by the time they reached the top, the captain was panting. She wanted to comfort him, but seeing as he had done something utterly out of his role to the kingdom, she said nothing. A5. He set her upon the table and elevated her leg. She winced when he covered the wound with his shirt after removing his armor. His abdomen was purple, and an ugly sight. [CITING text="What the heck happened?" of="Gallius"]She opened her mouth to speak, but she heard footsteps coming in their direction, and, the man spoke in such a commanding tone, that Arane straightened in surprise and gazed over in the direction of the advancing king.!1Gallius!!1She could stop the shout. He shoved his way through, and she caught her breath when he said her name, so softly that she felt her heart skip a beat. [CITING text="I hope there's a good enough reason for this.." of="Gallius"] She ignored him for a moment as he brushed loose strands of hair from her face that had fallen from her braid. Arane caught the front of Gallius' shirt in a fist and yanked him towards her, catching his lips in hers. She had missed him so much that she would give him a thousand kisses, but one was all she thought he needed. She forced herself not to cry and pulled back to look deeply into his eyes, addressing his earlier statement.!1The assassin was caught. He will be questioned and trialed as soon as possible.!1She blinked and gripped the captains hand where he held the shirt to her leg. She glanced at the Captain briefly, a commanding tone in his voice.!1Bring in the storekeeper, Jacques. Be quick.!1She thought a moment and added quickly, !1Send for a physician.!1

[TAG add="All" men="Eveyone, Meluna"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:49 am

A5 He kept one hand on the Queen's leg with his shirt on the wound and the other clamped down on his front bangs that rested on his forehead. The whole scene kept running through his head over and over again. Because of his careless actions, the Queen is hurt and Meluna would likely bare the blame. !2It is not her fault. I won't let them pin the punishment on her.!2 He stood up at the sound of the King's voice. [CITING text="What the heck happened? I hope there's a good enough reason for this." of="Gallius"] The king was definitely mad, and Jacques couldn't blame him for being mad. He was mad at himself. He opened his mouth to speak, but stopped when the two embraced each other in their arms. Seeing them like that made him think of Meluna and the time she support him when he felt lost...

A warm sensation crept across his hand and he realized it was the Queen. [CITING text="Bring in the storekeeper, Jacques. Be quick. Send for a physician." of="Arane"] His stomach twisted at the Queen's tone and motives behind calling Meluna up to them. It couldn't be good. Without saying anything he nodded his head and patted the Queen's hand before pulling away and heading down the stairs.

A2 A chill ran through his body reminding him he was shirtless...again. !2I wish I had my jacket...!2 A! He came and leaned to Beau, who was still tied out outside the front gates. The gaurds wouldn't let Meluna in unless she was with him, but he didn't want her to come in. He knew the Queen was going to issue a punishment. !2She was only helping me..I won't let that happen.!2 He leaned against Beau and rested his head on her neck as he waited hoping Meluna would show even though he didn't want to know what was to come.

[TAG add="Arane (Indirectly)" men="Everyone, Meluna, Beau"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong Mon May 19, 2014 12:46 pm

Gallius Argent wrote:p4 Gallius smiled from ear to ear when she leaned over and kissed him, and immediately he did the same in return. !1I think you're right,!1 He replied, after he pulled away from her lips. A sense of embarrassment crept over his mind and he started to scoot away. What if they had an audience? !1I think we should go back..They may think we ditched them or something.!1 A small chuckle was let loose at the thought. Gallius bent down and grabbed Arane's hand to help her up to her feet. !1You gonna be okay?!1 He inquired quietly with a smile. It wasn't until then when he made an oath to himself that he'd live to make her happy. !2If it's love, then I'm starting to love her.!2

Your account/character was not accepted yet.. so pleasse, open the bio of this character before continue the RP!

EDITED: Okay! I was informed about the fact that is Xander's character.. so okay, Xander! You must to add on the description of your biography all the character names you own! As well to put the main character thing on all your characters before start to RP Winky Wolf

Thanks! :D

Last edited by Strong on Mon May 19, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added extra comment)

Strong
Strong

[RANK="Former Dominant Male STP" style="color: rgb(255, 97, 0);font-size: 16px;font-family: Amarante; padding-bottom: 7px;" img="https://i.imgur.com/y6BzdRg.png"]
▪ Age : 7 years

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 7:42 am

A1.Meluna stopped her horse before the spotted mare before her. Thistle snorted and stamped his hoof. She had fallen behind, meant to on purpose. She was terribly troubled, and by the time she had gotten there, Jacques was walking out. She reined Thistle forwards and yanked o the reins holding the stallion up. She didn't dismount. Jacques was alone-And without his shirt...Again. Meluna glanced at him before looking towards the castle.!2He must have taken the Queen inside already.!2She thought, then she dismounted, stiffly. She didn't know what to say, nor do. She would have liked to go back to the store, but something told her that something was the matter when she saw Jacques expression.!1I didn't mean to cause trouble.!1She forced the words from her mouth for the sake of breaking the silence.

[TAG add="Jacques" men="Queen, Jacques"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 8:26 am

A1 He started to doze off when he heard the sound of hooves on the cement and a whinny. He opened his eyes and saw Meluna approach seeming a bit nervous. He couldn't blame her after what had happened. !2She will not take the blame for this...!2 He would never let that happen to her...no matter what she would have done. She finally dismount Thistle and a few moments of silence went by before she spoke. [CITING text="I didn't mean to cause trouble." of="Meluna"] He pulled himself off of Beau and enveloped her in a hug, resting his head on hers. !1I know you didn't. It was my fault not spotting the assassin before everything happened.!1 He let go letting his hand slide pass her cheek and onto her shoulder. He gazed into her emerald eyes for a few seconds before turning back to the castle and grabbing her soft hand in the motion. !1We should go before the Queen and King are even angrier.!1

A2 He nodded to the guard at the door and entered the Court with Meluna. He glanced at her to see her reaction to the Castle's insides not knowing if she had ever been in one. It was nothing new to him, but every castle had its own distinct characteristics. If it was the first time she had ever been in a castle it should be with happy memories, but he felt nothing good was to come of today. They took a left and headed up the stairs to Royal Dining Room. When he approached the King and Queen he bowed his head respectfully.

[TAG add="Meluna, Arane & Gallius(Indirectly)" men="Everyone"]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top